kajol 2

kajol 2

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kajol not planning to rush back to work

Kajol
WENN
Kajol has revealed that she does not plan to go straight back to work after giving birth.

The actress, who is currently pregnant with her second child, said that she wants to take some time away from acting to take care of her new baby.

When Real Bollywood asked her if she had any plans to make a comeback after giving birth, Kajol said: "It all depends on how I feel after I have my baby. I refuse to take a decision here and now. It's my prerogative to do what I like. 

"I firmly believe women should have babies when they can take care of them. As simple as that. 

"I want my baby to arrive and I want to watch him or her grow. I took time to have a second baby because I wanted to have the time to give myself fully to motherhood. I refuse to miss out on the joy of watching my child grow for anything in the world.

"I've worked a lot. I enjoy doing just one-two films a year. I don't think I want to do more than that. I'm happy with my pace of work. If I do too many films people would get bored of me."

No comments:

Post a Comment